Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I'm still alive...

I guess. I haven't written anything lately because as of the end of January, my life (as I knew it) took a wild spin into a different direction. Most people who know me, know that my hubby Tom has quite a few medical problems. Well, it's finally happened. No he didn't die! :) But he can't work anymore. He has even started all the stuff to get on Social Security disability. Now it's just a long 120 day wait until we hear from them.

He's become Mr. Mom & is doing an AWESOME job of it. He doesn't cook, but can that man clean! I knew I could maybe get used to it when I opened the microwave and it was spotless inside! The grin on his face was enough to for me to know that he appreciated that I noticed!

Well, this blog thing is going to be sporadic I see. I'm off to tuck kiddos in bed. Ciao!

No comments: