Tuesday, January 16, 2007

7 tests down, two to go...

I don't believe it. I have taken 7 of my Real Estate quizzes today. I have only 2 quizzes left, then I have to take the finals for each of the 7 Modules. I aced the math test! (Well, I only missed 2, I'd call that ace-ing it!) I'm tired. The kids didn't have school today - the roads were so icy this morning that going to work would have been treacherous, so we had to stay home. I think I made good use of my time. :)

Last night I had an interview at Keller Williams Realty. I think I'm probably going to go with them. I really like what they have to offer, and who can complain about a 70/30 commission split? That's 70% to me and 30% to the KW company, up to 21K or 23K in a year, then I will get 100% of my commissions. I'm unaware of any other companies offering this. I was concerned that I wouldn't be able to get my license before February, but I think I might be able to! Well, here goes everything!

I think I'm going to quit studying for the night...

No comments: