Monday, January 22, 2007

I hate finals.

I really hate finals. Though I am over halfway done. I took my Real Estate Law final on Saturday morning - flunked it with a 66%. So I thought I'd go over it again - backwards this time, "correcting" wrong answers as I go. Yeah right. This time I got a 61%. Back to the books I go. After staying up until 12:45 am studying I decided to go to bed. On Sunday, I did the test over & got a 88%. Tom was proud of me, but my thoughts are, "Good grief! I spent 3 HOURS studying & all I got was 88%????" I think I can be too hard on myself. Spent about 30 minutes reviewing Module 5 tonight in Blaine's room while he was trying to go to sleep. Apparently, he "heard a scream" and would NOT stay in his room alone. Whatever. He came up with quite a few unique reasons for not wanting to go to bed last night. :)

No comments: